Thursday 16 January 2014

REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask


I have been a devoted REN fan for well over a year now. I first started with their ClearCalm Clarifying Clay Cleanser which was spot on for my skin type which is fortunately clear until that one week a month where i have a breakout. So when I read that one of my favourite beauty bloggers Amelia Liana going on about this i just had to try it out!


The great thing about REN is that with every order you make online you get to pick some free samples! Also with your first order you get 10% off. Woohoo! Every time I brought something from the REN online store or from my local Space NK I would choose this as my sample product whenever prompted. So, as you can tell I took out my purse with both hands and purchased the full size product after literally cutting open the tops of each sample and scrapping every inch out. Waste not want not and all that.

The box packaging of the product is very smart and simple. I like how they state the results that you will get from the product, how to use it and that their products are free from nasty ingredients such as parabens, silicones, mineral oil and so on. The packaging that the product is dispensed from is probably one of the most clever and brilliantly design things I have ever used. As I said up above I use a lot of REN products and a lot of them use this packaging. Whats great about it is that it is somehow sucked out of a bag to literally the very last drop so you know exactly how much you've got left before you need to think about buying a new one.


 


The product itself is really lovely to use. Its a soft clay texture that when you apply it to the skin feels silky soft. The product slowly hardens but not to an unbearable 'i can't move my face, I've had too much botox'  kind of way, more of a slowly tightening feeling. If you watch it dry you can see where it is drawing out all of the nasty stuff from your skin (can you see how it looks like I've missed a patch on my nose? Yep, thats where its drawn the gunk out yuck) pretty disgusting right? But hey, at least you know its working! 
I wash this mask off with my hands (no need for a flannel or muslin cloth) and water as with just the slight touch of water  it turns into a milk and you can instantly see and feel how soft your skin is. 




I usually use RENs Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask the day before using this mask and then after I've had a hot shower or bath i apply this mask.

I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone! Its a great 'the morning after the night before' 

See you later,

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment