Sunday 2 November 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Pallet


You all know I'm a massive fan of the glowy skin look and since the ambient lighting powders have been around I've wanted to snap one of these up to give me glowing skin even Blake Lively would be jealous of! But I just couldn't justify the price.. Until now!

Hourglass brought out there ambient lighting powders a few years ago now and every blog I've read have sung these powders praises, particularly Dim Light. 
Hourglass first introduced this trio of Ambient Lighting Powders to stores as a limited edition piece in January last year and they were all quickly snapped up by eager beauty addicts who really know there stuff. Before then you could then only buy the individual powders for £38 a piece and I just prayed they would bring the pallet out again and no sooner had I wished, they reintroduced this baby out again earlier this year but as a perminant piece HALLELUJAH

The pallet has consists of three beautiful glow-giving finishing powders that cover every highlighting need you'll ever encounter.

The kit comes in s super sleek hard bronzey-taupe compact so it's great for keeping your powders safe on the go. 
The powders themselves are DIM LIGHT a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with warm and cool tones.
INCANDESCENT LIGHT (exclusive to this pallet) an opalescent pearl powder that highlights the cheekbones and brightens the complexion with a celestial, holiday glow.
RADIANT LIGHT A sun-kissed golden beige powdery that enhances the overall complexion with believable subtle warmth. 

My face just hasn't been the same since I've had this trio and I can't see myself looking anywhere else. I dust mine on with my Zoeva Powder brush for Dim Light, Zoeva Luxe Sheer brush for Incandescent Light and my Real Techniques Blush brush for Radiant Light. 


I snapped my pallet up from Space NK for £56 which sounds like almost one weeks rent to most (if you're lucky), but if you want my opinion is an absolute steal considering the individual colours are £38 and you'll always have everything you need in one handy compact. I also got a nice amount of Space NK, N.Duldge points with this as well as using the ones I'd already accrued. Also, it might be worth keeping an eye out for £40+ offers Space NK have online as they usually have free miniature sized products included if you spend over a certain amount and then samples too! 


Enjoy,
Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment