Monday 30 June 2014

Tom Ford Indian Rose


Uh-oh! Look what happened whilst I've been away! Tom Ford happened and I regret nothing! 
Will you judge me if I hashtag here? oh what the heck #sorrynotsorry !

So yes, it's safe to say I was a little bit happy when I broke the bank to buy a Tom Ford lipstick, but like I said, I regret nothing. We all like a bit of luxury in our bags don't we? And this three inch stick of joy goes to luxury and beyond!

I've got the colour Indian Rose which is my perfect pinky nude colour that really brings out my blue eyes. The longevity of this lipstick is like nothing I've ever seen before lasting a full 5 hours at work including after eating and drinking which surprised me a lot considering it has a very moisturising velvet soft feel on the lips.


The packaging like all Tom Ford products, is just divine. A dark brown rectangular shape with gold edging and it has that oh so satisfying magnetic click when you pop the lid back on. *ooh chills*


I would definitely recommend Tom Ford lipsticks to anyone whose in the market for a luxury lip colour, providing you have the hefty £36 to spend.(I actually had to save to by this after umming and arhhing about getting one). Or if you're a down right millionaire how could you not already own a Tom Ford Lipstick?!


Enjoy!

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment